I’m a person who loves to build, learn and occasionally attempts to be funny (most of the times just to fail miserably). I’ve been working in the software industry since 2015. My interests range from web development, to JS and Go, to DevOps, Kubernetes (I’m a CKA - Certified Kubernetes Administrator) and P2P technology.
Previously I was:
- Software Engineer at YLD
- Coordinator at SINFO (biggest tech event in Portugal)
- Node.JS Developer @ Muzzley
Research & Other Relevant Work
- Pulsarcast, my M.Sc. Thesis at Técnico Lisboa, a scalable and reliable pub-sub system over P2P networks.
- Pulsarcast: Scalable, Reliable Pub-Sub over P2P Nets, the published conference paper with the outcome of my M.Sc. Thesis.
- IPFS Testbed, a testbed for JS-IPFS built using Toxiproxy and Kubernetes.